1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Wilful obtuseness - drink levels

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by RhodrisNZ, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Lols.

The best part of her posts are the assertive and confident tone she uses.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

I think she's arrogant enough to have convinced herself she's doing good by defending the game so whatever she does is excusable but is too stupid to realize the damage she's doing to herself or forum discussion.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

Since we talking about SigDerp quotes.... here is some from our favorite wannabe mod:

From a thread where the discussion was if bots was good testers or not:
    So now that she have establish that she is a badass bug finder and beta tester, lets see what game breaking bugs she found:

Why test and try figure things out at all... just ask on the forums (zero replies)?
    I am sure there are more contradicting quotes from the beta forums... but I was expecting her to find more substantial bugs with all her expertise....

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

It sounds to me like she is an User Acceptance tester.

Their job is basically to see if things look as expected, and can be operated by a colourblind monkey with it's hands tied behind it's back.

She is never useful for anything remotely relevant.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

I would be one of those, takes a lot to get me to be critical. Why I don't care to beta test. At least im honest about myself.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Her latest in reference to power drains, cure pots and dets in solo instances:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Shocked Shocked x 2
  7. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

In the "A Few Questions About Current Live Servers" thread.

Avithax asked:
    Siggy's response:
    I somehow managed to find a new lack of respect.

That is such a common genre-wide term now. That Siggy claims to not know it and couldn't bother to do the moments of research it would take to find information on what it means just reinforces for me that they're completely full of it when they claim to have any sort of tech or gaming background or interest.

More than that, this has been discussed many times on the forums over the last few years.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Khendrask

Khendrask Active Member

But for Siggy to research something, she might miss a post on the OF that requires her immediate attention!
    That would be tragic!
    Come to think of it, how does she manage to actually play the game at all, when she spends 28.5 hours a day guarding the OF?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

Well, if you count raiding last expansions content for raiding... that's what she did up until Destiny of Velious. Then she switched to a conjy and joined a top 100 raid team. Just saying....

oh, and I bet she have not even been into the new instances with the massive power drains... she is to busy looking for floating graphix.... :rolleyes:

Once again she comments on things she have no clue about... why am I even surprised?

• Like Like x 3
  10. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

Have they updated the craftable potions to be in line with new content, though? The last I remember they were a bit (a lot) on the inadequate side for upper end content.

But hey, it's fine for SigDerp, so it should be fine for everyone else, and if you don't think it's fine, then the problem is YOU.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Glorious.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Nelie

Nelie New Member

One of my favorite Sigdorka quotes where she claims that she got the Awakened Abilities (epic 2 spell book) from PoP

Awakened Abilities... | EverQuest 2 Forums

• Like Like x 2
  13. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

Had to dig up one of my favorite old post where Siggy tries to explain how to calculate dps and what spells to use... It shows how little she knows about the game mechanics. I am sure if you ask her today, she still insist the "recast time" of a spell is very important... read yourself... it is a laughter indeed:

Calculating Cast Order Using Excel | EverQuest 2 Forums

Worst part about her... she always think she is right, and when she is confronted she just blocks the persons that is informing her and report them as trolls.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Shocked Shocked x 1
  14. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

She cant even do an effiency spreadsheet without ****ing it up..

Why does no one tell her to shut the **** up and stop spreading misinformation?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Well, lots of people do. She just ignores it and carries on.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

I gave up responding to Siggy (or any of the other Bubble Gnomes) for their sake long ago.

I respond to prevent folks with legitimate questions from being misled or deceived by either DBG or the Bubble Gnomes.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Endymion

Endymion Active Member

ftfy

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Feverishly mashed report button behavior incoming:

Sigrdrifa said:
    “Chicken Little in various forms has been squawking that the sky is falling... err... that the game is dying... for at least a decade. The game is not dying.

What server are you on? There have been quite a number of sever merges over the years. If you are on a low population server, either wait for a server merge, or go to Maj'Dul or Antonia Bayle or Fallen Gate, all of which have very active populations. Maj'Dul is the highest population server.”

Gillymann:

"Factually untrue.

But don't take my word for it. See your own reference to server populations and merges.

That is not to say the game doesn't still have life left in it for a bit yet, and it's also not to say that folks won't have fun on a good server.

Nothing wrong with candor."

Edit:
    Thread link here

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

That's okay.. she's busy in the beta forums reporting bugs in threads that have the exact same bug reported one or two posts above.. not saying 'yeah, it's still bugged', but of the 'look! I found a bug!' variety :S

• Funny Funny x 4
  20. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Elevator Improvement