1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Wilful obtuseness - drink levels

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by RhodrisNZ, Oct 2, 2018.

1. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

So - are one of you fine folk that character on the OF who seems to be deliberately or wilfully obtuse with regard to at-level drinks who is winding SigFreund up? I thought I'd be gracious and support Siggy as she is actually correct (this time - shock, horror), but the OP seems to be either very young, or deliberately awkward.

I'm wondering if the OP is a troll of some subtle sort....

2. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

Wilowsong (op) have created all kinds of posts in the support forum. Looks like a new player. or a returning one that don't remember a thing.

Secretly I kinda wish it is a troll..... but don't tell anyone ;)

3. Castegyre

Castegyre Active Member

You'd have to nuke them from orbit with enough fire to scorch the earth to keep Siggy from just regenerating and carrying on as before.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

The account (Willowsong) is three years old, with enough posts to be an active member.

I vote troll and/or sock account.

But then I'm a pessimist with a fairly low opinion of, and very little faith in, humanity in general (with obvious exceptions). So take the above statement as you will.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

Willowsong just started posting recently (or I've noticed them recently for the first time), and seems to be pretty clueless about EQ2.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Thank you, Rhodris!

The forums have been pretty boring, but you have just gifted us a way to harvest the entertainment value Siggy provides whenever we want.

Dunno why I didn't think of this before, but you are entitled to a cookie!

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. RhodrisNZ

Oooh I like cookies!!

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

-Tekzilla's through and takes all the cookies-

• Shocked Shocked x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. RhodrisNZ

Hey!! Those are MY cookies!!! Come back with those!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Cindrax

Cindrax Active Member

Time to chop Tekzilla into a perfect circle of body parts?? ;):p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

We should start a thread dedicated to Siggy.

We can quote/link all her nonsense in one thread as a sort of a shrine and one stop shop for entertainment.

For example, people coming to the OF forums and asking if the game is still p2w, at which point, Siggy predictably chimes in to explain everything you need can be obtained in game.........only to omit that it will (1) take you 15 years to do it, and (2) there are p2w alternatives in the cash shop.

Of course, there are also her confident assertions of facts that are not even remotely true. Those are awesome.

• Winner Winner x 5
  12. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

My most recent favorite is in a healer thread. I pointed out that mystics are going to struggle next expac because of the changes to bleedthrough... since they have so few tools to deal with constant damage that ignores wards since putting multiple wards on on characters will be COMPLETELY worthless..
    Part of her 'only stupid people will struggle' included a list of all the mystic point wards and extra wards they could spec for.... *eye roll* SOMEBODY was being stupid....

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

I honestly think Sigderp doesn't read full posts before she responds to the first item she finds objectionable.

The level of stupidity AND ignorance she exhibits on the forums is the sort of thing that requires a handler to survive in the real world.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. RhodrisNZ

*snort* There went my cup of tea....all over the monitor/keyboard.....

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. RhodrisNZ

Ok, I've decided that Wilowsong is a troll. I mentioned that s/he could do the AOM/Shattered Seas timeline to get from 96 to 100, and that if s/he wanted to get their epic 2, they would probably need it as a pre-req anyway. The next question was "I'm kinda new around here - what's an epic 2?" As if. You'd have to be blind, deaf and dumb (well....) to not know what that was. So I pointed out that their forum profile was created nearly 3 years ago....hopefully, they will think twice before trying to troll me again!! They can troll SigDerp as much as they like though. Who is STILL not reading posts to the end before answering.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

Red names are swearing that the Epic 2.0 is not needed for Chaos Descending...

17. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

Epic 2.0 isn't needed at all... but no one will take you if you DON'T have it... so its needed... just not "OFFICIALLY"

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Part of the reward for finishing the chaos descending sig line is the epic 2.0 buffs.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

I will still finish my epic 2.0, just to be a stubborn bitch!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

Why does she feel the need to reply to every single thread? And half the bull **** she writes makes no sense or has never been part of the game. I hate reading the forum because I know my eyes gonna get eye cancer from her posts.

Case in point.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1