1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

PQ Changes

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Mermut, May 24, 2018.

1. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Small beans, in light of other things, perhaps... but seriously? WHY?
    That horrid idea drove me out of the group proving grounds zones fast and hard.. and now they're bring it to PQs?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

They cant balance it so this is the only fix they see.

At the same time they double back on channelers being percentage based on the TLE server and going back to how they work on live.

Sometimes you gotta question if they know what the hell they are doing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

No offense to any one still playing EQ2, but why? To me even friends and nostalgia only go so far. Things aren't going to start to improve in EQ2 or make any sense ever moving forward. Kander and the gang are only going to double down on what they have been doing because they are unwilling or incapable of fixing things and because people still pay them for the same garbage over and over. SMH. I truly feel for the people still playing EQ2, you all deserve a reward for tolerance and perseverance imo.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

The only way this is a 'fix' for healing is if they want to fix healing by having 50%+ of the healers stop playing healers.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Dellmon

Dellmon Member

I will accept that reward in the form of endless soft-baked chocolate chip cookies! :p

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Meneltel

Meneltel Active Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1