1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

New crafting potions on the Marketplace. Shocking.

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by CoLDMeTaL, Apr 12, 2018.

1. CoLDMeTaL

CoLDMeTaL Active Member

So, make the combines take 5 minutes each, then add 'crafting potions' to the marketplace to make it shorter. Seems too obvious, or is that where we are?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Are you using a UI mod or is that how the Effects header looks now?

3. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

How much do they cost?

4. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Not seeing them on the marketplace....

5. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

Thats an UI mod.

Default doesn't get useful UI changes...

6. CoLDMeTaL

CoLDMeTaL Active Member

That was the image Caith posted in Discord. Of course he could have been trolling us.

7. Tekka

Tekka That Village Idiot

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ansom

Ansom Member

but.. the old potions from the crafting apprentice are no longer available?

9. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

LOL! Sorry, but seriously, we have all seen this coming for a while now.

They are going to keep on the same course of wringing the dish rag until in runs dry and then when that happens (i.e. they run out of bubble gnomes/whales/raiders/whoever) they will sunset the game.

I honestly don't know why any one would continue to put money into EQ2 at this point. I mean try any other game and you realize how badly you are getting screwed when it comes to value for the dollar and customer appreciation.

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Exactly. I don't get it either. But, to each their own.

What tends to set me off is when people start weaving a web of bullsh*t about it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Zhaanish

Zhaanish Active Member

Totally this! It was hard for me to quit EQ2 even though I was fed up really after KA and it became impossible to keep my alts up anymore. Once I finally did and went back to LOTRO which I've also played on and off since the beginning, I was like "wow, they actually talk to their customers in a nice way!" and I enjoy the game.

The state of EQ2 today still makes me sad. I guess that's why I keep coming back here to cry over the spilt milk. I know it's not going to change at this point but I guess some part of me really wishes it would.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

I know how you feel and I agree with all of your points. I have been playing GW2 again after a 5 year break and I am having a blast with the 2 expansions they added. I feel sad for any player of EQ2 that has convinced themselves there are no alternatives because they are short changing themselves in more ways than one. Oh well what can we do? I wish things were different also, but as crude as the saying might be it applies to EQ2 "wish in one hand and sh**t in the other and see which one fills up first."

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Those have turned up in weekly TS crates for a while now. I should hit the apprentices again, since my stockpile of the 10 minute version is running low.

14. Anaogi

Anaogi Active Member

Only reason I'm still there is the friends I have left there. That may not be enough for much longer. Just need to find a nice, friendly, lively community and a decent game and I'm out...

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  15. Errrorr

Errrorr Active Member

Far cheaper to have an Ogre Bot subscription and have that do the crafting for you than it is to buy these potions I bet...

• Agree Agree x 2