1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Another Entertaining Post

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Mizgamer62, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

You should contact their legal team and if they say you can, go ahead and do the thing. What would it hurt? Roxxy told you to do it.

2. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Yeesh...I leave town (and the internet) for a few days and come back to (even more) interesting times in Norrath. o_O

I truly don't understand why the devs are doubling (tripling/n-tupling) down on the things that are alienating and angering players (or worse, simply make them drift away). The new message seems to be "ignore the haters, things be fine, yo"; while having a grain of truth (things are definitely feeling more negative in Norrathland), it seems to be a very contentious/non-customer-oriented way to conduct player relations.

Don't know how I would (or could) fix things at this point, but not dismissing the negative feedback and its increasing volume (in quantity and vociferousness) would be a start.

• Agree Agree x 9
  3. Khendrask

Khendrask Active Member

They aren't actively dismissing the feedback (except of course for Fireflyte's recent trolling), they are just deleting the posts!

4. Khendrask

Khendrask Active Member

I love this from the most recent update notes:

Really? Now that was both the ultimate cash grab, and damned funny!

• Funny Funny x 3