1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

GU105 Announcement from Roxxlyy

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Khendrask, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

A bi-product of how things are managed these days.

Likely have a lot of people on test who aren't actually interested in testing, but are bored on live or just want to run the new content.

The short testing window was a bad idea in itself.

Plus, language like she used kinda feels like she's just getting burned out.

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

She's the last fansite author writing about EQ2. I am her burnout.

3. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

Mayhem!

Bubbles are starting to crack over in Shadyland.

Some of the most stubbornly optimistic gnomes are starting to connect the dots.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Khendrask

Khendrask Active Member

By Shadyland, do you mean the official forums?
    It's pretty much universally ugly over there right now...Going to be a LOT of work deleting all those threads, banning everyone...

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

The games apologist are working over time as well :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. RhodrisNZ

RhodrisNZ Geographically Challenged

Hmmm....not so much. Normally by now, the white-knighters would be out in droves, shouting down anyone with a different opinion. There has been one or two saying "Well done" etc, but posts on the forum have been strangely silent by the ra-ra brigade. I'm thinking (wishfully?) that even they are realising that DBG have gone too far this time.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

A large portion of the population of Bubble Gnomes are the primarily crafting and deco crowd. Up until now, they hadn't had to deal with the nonsense the adventures have had shoved up their rear ends the last 2 expacs.

I remember many of those peeps lecturing folks to just suck it up and level their crafting for the epic.

Well, now that they see their game changing and becoming homoginized, now that they are forced to play an aspect they dont like, and now that they have been conned out of their money by a "bait and switch".....light bulbs are starting to fizzle and spark to life.

Not saying they are bad people, just saying they are now in a position to see and understand a little better.

And this is an important development, because these folks are where the rock solid loyalty rested. Adv's are usually ok with going off and playing something else. Crafters and decos have all their "stuff" to think about.

This was a collosally stupid move by DBG. Throwing it's stickiest customers under the bus so they can pocket some extra cash.

The craftng crowd has every right to be extremely ticked off. The amount of disrespect DBG has shown them by the way all of this has unfolded is astounding.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

I am not so sure as the pack pony post has become very long and in there are those that want to muddy the water and be an apologist and they are being very busy. Make me wonder what discord is like but then again it is for the in crowd so probably all roses over there.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Dizzy

Dizzy Active Member

Well discord is very civil but it seems as usually there are lots of little bugs in everything, new and old.

10. Fuli

Fuli Well-Known Member

So basically, discord is a medium to discuss bugs....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sweatypie

Sweatypie Active Member

Its funny that Caith banned at least 8 people from the discord server when we told him that wards didnt crit on TLE and his respond was that they are not supposed to until TSO. This was when Crit was first introduced when Desert of Flames launched almost 2 months ago... No one has mentioned it since, mostly out of fear that they would get banned too, but then all the sudden yesterday the patch notes says:

• Wards will now critically apply for a minimum of a 20% increased ward amount on Time-Locked servers.

I am baffled by their public relations and the management of their discord.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. IakeFD

IakeFD Member

time for this gem again

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1