1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

EQ2U To Do List #1

Discussion in 'EQ2U Players Support & Feedback' started by Feldon, Sep 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysstie

Mysstie Member

Just ran my Completed Quests and it came back with 31 broken quests. Looks like the Planes of Magic ones aren't in there yet.

For example, one quest just has:
    Code:
    <completed_quest crc="690138667" completion_date="2017-11-30"/>
    with no associated quest detail.

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

There will be a block on Quest data for several weeks at least. They block it when they start making the new expansion so that exp14 stuff isn't showing up in Census in August. They then unblock it after release when they are politely reminded to. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dellmon

Dellmon Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2017
  4. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Since raid keying is a big thing in PoP, would it, potentially, be possible to include that information some how?

5. Dellmon

Dellmon Member

Page: Item Search - EQ2U
    URL: Item Search - EQ2U
    Pulldown: Type
    Addition: Energetic Snack

Can't Fix due to Census Bug.

I believe this is a new type of Item added with Planes of Prophecy that is different from Food and Drink. An example would be the item Totopo - EQ2U - Item Details - Totopo

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2017
  6. Feldon

So instead of being stored as Food or Drink, these are stored as an expendable ADORNMENT with a temporary spell effect. I guess you can eat these while you have food running?

Familiars work the same way, so I should be able to do this. I wonder if they'll ever be called anything else other than Energetic Snack.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Dellmon

Dellmon Member

Yes, that is my understanding so far though to be fair limited experience thus far as expansion is still unfolding, but, they are just that a "snack" on top of your meal :)

Perhaps. This stemmed from searching for Items that have plus-to "Aim" which so far given my looking into it - is not a Weapon Skill but rather a total separate skill (which thus also might need to be added to the Statistics pulldown as a search option though not sure yet about that)

8. Feldon

There's a bug in Census (which I've just reported) which prevents me from adding this.

Meanwhile, you can now search for "Aim" as a Stat or an Effect. For now, this returns the 2 items above too. :)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  9. Feldon

The Ascension tab on EQ2U has been updated to support characters with Level 11-15 Ascension classes. Please note that if you used an Ascension Booster, we aren't receiving the necessary data to display how much XP you need to level. I have submitted a bug report.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Awesome! I've been referring people to EQ2U for the Ascension info (since there isn't a straightforward way in-game to tell what all of your levels are), so very cool that they can now see all 15 levels.

Many thanks, Feldon...you rock.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Feldon

Still have to load Ascension spell data some day.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Feldon

After several requests, the ability to use Gear Report for Stamina instead of Resolve has been reinstated. This makes it useful for TLE servers again.

13. Feldon

Feature: EQ2U Forum Signatures -- change Health and other out-of-control stats to display abbreviated values.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Feldon

Dellmon, I've excluded the 9 character Achievements you mentioned.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Feldon

Level 101-110 Spell data has now been loaded into EQ2U. This is not something I've ever done before, so mistakes and oversights are absolutely possible.

This just leaves AAs and Recipes.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dellmon

Dellmon Member

Tab: Achieve
    Tab: General
    Section: "first one"
    Entry: Annnnd.... ACTION!
    Entry: Up and Coming Director!

As far as I know neither of these two achievements are in-game and obtainable any more. They were removed when the in-game ability to video record and then directly upload to YouTube was also removed as it was broken and deemed unfixable due to changes in YouTube upload policies.

I am not sure what happened to player's achievements who had already completed them prior to the removal. Was it also deleted from them or left in as completed? I cannot say as I never completed it before it's removal. It might warrant investigating before wholesale removing.

17. Feldon

The YouTube achievements are no longer attainable, but some players did achieve them before the YouTube API changed and the EQ2 team chose not to update to adapt to the changes.

Annnnd.... ACTION! Upload a video! -- 218

Up and Coming Director! Upload 20 videos! -- 21

• Like Like x 1
  18. Feldon

Got all the recipes and recipe books imported. Hand-fixing missing components and hand-categorizing the new recipe books takes a while. About 2/3rds done.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Rosyposy

Rosyposy Active Member

Thank you, Feldon! :D

20. Feldon

You're welcome. Got em all done last night. There are still about 50 recipe books without categories. Most of these are quest-related recipes.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.