1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Kander: Yun Zi will be permanent (quests and merchant rewards)

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Shmogre, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Per Kander on Discord, Yun Zi will be hanging around and will offer both the quests *and* the rewards for purchase permanently.

Big thanks to Nelie for posting this screenshot on the DBforums:

[​IMG]

(Insert obligatory "Daybreak really needs to have someone responsible for pulling these tidbits together and making official posts on the forums" comment here.

Requiring the playerbase to pan for gold amidst the chaff and putting the onus on them to pass info on just makes for muddled messages and confused players.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Endymion

Endymion Active Member

Good decision; it always seemed odd that they had tied their catch-up mechanic to something that was going to be temporary, especially when an expansion pack is around the corner that will probably get some people back, even if only for a little while.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Chocoholic

Chocoholic New Member

Yes I agree this was a good move and so glad they made it official with a red name.

The fact that people were citing Kander's Discord communications about it as proof made me a little uneasy, as I recently saw one or two screenshots where Kander literally replied "I lied" when confronted with an about face on something. Maybe I have gotten a little paranoid ...

Anyway, I'm glad to see the post by Roxxlyy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

I'll be convinced when the I see that the quests are still available on October 3rd.

Are they going to change the mount to include crafters? It would also be good to be able to convert it to a house item.

6. Chienne

Chienne New Member

You can convert it to a house item. I've got a few in storage just in case. :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Yup, what Chienne said. You might need to close other game windows (merchant, etc.); if you examine it while talking with Yun Zi, for instance, you won't get the "convert to house item" prompt.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

/waves to Chienne!

Oooh I must try again, you know how we like our house items ;)

• Like Like x 1