1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Baubo's little house.

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Charlice, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

I'm quite proud of my little two bedroom in the NQ Inn, so I thought I'd post some pics.

The Entrance.
    Sitting at the bar is Tofu, if you're on HoF you'll know exactly who that is. Do not get too close, he burps and farts!
    [​IMG]

My 'Achievment' Room.
    I collected most of this stuff on my journey to getting my epic. I still don't have my epic, but I've nearly filled my house!
    [​IMG]

The Library.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Craft & Livestock.
    [​IMG]

And somewhere to rest after a hard day slaughtering dragons.
    [​IMG]

And Febs if you see this, /waves! It's Thaleia from WoE with Hammer on Runneye <3

• Like Like x 3
  2. Chocoholic

Chocoholic New Member

That looks so fabulous! I have characters on HoF, I must come visit. (However, I will be sure to give Tofu a wide berth :p)

So talented

• Like Like x 1
  3. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

Thank you very much :) It's not published but visitors are always welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mizgamer62

Mizgamer62 Active Member

Wow what a transformation! I never in a million years would have guessed that was the NQ Inn. It's very beautiful. Good job!

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  5. Omg hiiiii! I was flicking through the pics thinking "ooh I must go and do a video of this place!" and wow I'm thrilled to see you're still playing /hugs to you and any of the old Runnyeye crowd who might remember us auld farts:)

6. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

Hugs right back at ya! I best do some dusting if you're going to visit :)

7. Publish it for me Mrs:) I did go over to visit then remembered that you'd said it was unpublished - d'oh!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

I'll do that when I get home tonight :) I'll update this post when I've done it.

I've done it Febs, it's called 'An Epic Adventure'. Baubo, Qeynos, HoF. :)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
  9. Wheee! I finally got to go over and see this home this evening - here's the vid - nice work Thaleia:) x

10. Charlice

Charlice Active Member

Thank you Febs! <3 I'm sorry you didn't like my frogs, I love the noise they make. :)
    I'd thank you in EQ2 forums but alas I am banned from there. :/

I'll probably post another house soon, so, stay tuned. /hugs

11. Oops, you're banned? Tsk! Heh /hugs - glad you liked the video and can't wait to see the next one:)