1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

[Pic Heavy]2017/06/27 Coercer Abilities before the first Balance Pass

Discussion in 'Coercer' started by Alarra, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

Hey Guys,
    Just wanting to put a baseline out there for Coercers before the First Balancing pass so we know what has changed. I will add screenies for the ones later that I find are different when I next log in.

-Alarra

PS: Please note that my values will be different from yours due to potency values.

2. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

Will see how we go with Alphabetic Order.
    Seems to be a max of 10 files per post.
    Absorb Magic.png Amnesia.png Arcane Bewilderment.png Asylum.png Blinding Shock.png Blink.png Brainshock.png Breeze.png Cannabalize Thoughts.png Channel.png

3. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

4. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

5. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

6. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

7. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

8. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

That is all for the Before.

9. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

I just did a compare of all of the abilities and there are no "visible" changes.

10. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

From Caith in discord.. the changes will NOT show up in tooltips.... they're working on it, but these types of changes probably won't be displayed in tooltips until the expac.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Malleria

Malleria Member

No list of changes, and no way to view the changes in game except through a lot of parsing. I really wonder if they made any changes at all or if they're just blowing smoke to get people to shut up about it. This kind of development is horrible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Alarra

Alarra Active Member

That is so annoying, it means we have to use parses as a guide to our abilities to figure out which is hitting more or less. What a pain.

13. Chillispike

Chillispike New Member

Just a note:
    The old spells (up to 100) didn't change, but new experts deal more damage then old masters. At one spell got an additional effect for the 101+ Version.

Signet of Intellect IX gives 200k+ Ability mod to the Group

I think Intellectual remedy get's raid wide ward at 101+ as well but not 100% sure if the additional effect is level or aa based