1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

That "double loot" thing starting tomorrow...

Discussion in 'EverQuest II General Discussion' started by Shmogre, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Heard some people saying that even though RadarX's post said double loot on final solo/heroic instance bosses and all raid bosses, it's actually only a 50% chance for a second chest/item to drop. Anyone else heard similar/different?

2. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

The only word in discord was 'just a chance' and 'you know how it works' when asked...
    So, for those of us who DON'T know 'how it works' all we know is that it is just a chance at double loot.. but no details as to what the chance is.

3. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Well, buh. I wish the devs and RadarX would get on the same page when it comes to describing these events. :(

4. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

I wonder if Advance Solo is also included...

5. Mermut

Mermut Well-Known Member

Yes, it is.

6. Malleria

Malleria Member

Pretty sure in the past it's always been a 50% chance. It's always caused problems because Daybreak apparently don't understand (or care) what "double" means.

7. CoLDMeTaL

CoLDMeTaL Active Member

Populations must be suffering horribly, and they do not understand what the problem really is. sad.

8. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Sigh...

[​IMG]

But I *don't* know how it works...all I have to go on is what the community manager tells us, and his post says "double loot on end solo/heroic bosses and all raid bosses". If it's a chance of double loot, it should say that...taking an announcement from a Daybreak spokesperson at face value shouldn't be a trust exercise. :(

(screenshot courtesy of Errrorr)

9. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

Wow, Kander is more salty than a Pretzel lately.

Methinks he needs a vacation.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Endymion

Endymion Active Member

I guess whoever was responsible for media training got let go of in one of the mass layoffs. :p

11. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Huh...

upload_2017-6-16_9-46-22.png

12. CoLDMeTaL

CoLDMeTaL Active Member

Caith 'checked it' and it was not working, and so he 'turned it on' and adjusted the 'end time'

13. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

So yay, true double loot, I guess. Better late than never?

14. Uyaem

Uyaem Member

UWOTM8?