1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

What are you making?

Discussion in 'Census: EverQuest II' started by Jadon, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Jadon

Jadon New Member

I've wanted to make something with the EQ II API for years, but haven't settled on an idea yet.
    What is something that you're working on or something that you would like to see?
    I've thought that it would be neat to have a "quest compass" to use on your phone, but the in-game map would probably render it useless. :rolleyes:

2. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Back when we were going to get Zone data, NPC data, and Loot Tables, we were going to have an interactive map that let you drill down from the world all the way down to the loot an NPC drops. It was going to be amazing. Then we never got that data. A Quest Tracker phone app would be cool.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dedith

Dedith New Member

I saw that map javascript a few days ago..

4. Feldon

Feldon Administrator Staff Member

Yeah this was going to use a b*stardized Google Maps type API but with the world map of Norrath.

5. Jadon

Jadon New Member

An interactive map like that would have been cool! Almost like having "tracking" without needing to be a scout.

6. Mysstie

Mysstie Member

The last thing that I've done is add my Wardrobe contents to my database so I can search for and see what I have in it as they don't appear in an inventory search now.

Hmmm.. is there any Census stuff that has bag contents?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dedith

Dedith New Member

Nope, I wish.

8. Dedith

Dedith New Member

Note, I added coordinate details to loot tracker some time ago.. hopefully, this can be project can be revisited.