1. Class forums are intended for ALL play styles. PLEASE make use of the Prefixes to specify if your thread is targeted towards Solo, Heroic, or Raid characters. The same AA spec, Spell rotation, or Adornment strategy that works for a progression raid guild doesn't work in Tier 1 grouping.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighter Epic 2.0 Research & Discussion

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Administrator, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Raenius

Raenius New Member

Same here: combined Jarsath Porter hammer (which you lose, btw) with everchurning water and the oil into the indestructible hammer, but no quest update.

Furthermore:
    in order to combine those items for that indestructible hammer, use the Forge of Time and Space in there. I got tells why they didnt get the update after killing the x2.

2. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

A question for my fighter peeps: Is there a better way to grind Hole faction? I'm looking at doing about 60 each of the +500 repeatables to hit -10k so I can then get the higher value repeatables in order to get to +10k to buy from the merchants.

Please tell me there is a quest or an NPC I'm missing...

(feel free to send me a PM if we don't want to clog up the thread with this)

-----

EDIT: Looks like the better option is just to kill kill kill without the Gruengach suit to get one faction up enough to do the bigger faction quests, then repeat for the other faction.

(Without trying to be dramatic, I can tell you that I hate grinding in the Hole. I did it on one toon, and never wanted to do it again. Of all the factions to require, this one is the worst for me. :()

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  3. Leedsen

Leedsen New Member

just kill one side to get enough faction to buy, then kill the other, takes a few hours maximum, dont need to do the quests at all as the mobs give 50 faction per kill. Note: You lose faction by killing but youll already have the item

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

From the Confirmed Facts thread:

Oof. So the functionality of a six-year-old item is changed if you are the right step? Is there a hint or some quest text or anything that would make us realize that?

5. CapitanAwesome

CapitanAwesome New Member

This method is a bug, please don't do it. There's a fix coming for those who have, as per Kander in discord a bit ago.

The ACTUAL way to get it is to get the Jarsath hammer to activate it's port. If you are on this step it takes you to the Furnace of Ages instead of The Overthere, and that is where the quest updates properly currently.

6. Brailyn

Brailyn New Member

Mullins, that's not the zone to use for the combine... Use the hammer, port to Forge of Time and Space (zone)

7. Tupperbeast

Tupperbeast New Member

Hammer update Comes on Thursday (Kander tell)

8. Schrek

Schrek Guest

mine updated when I got my indestructible hammer. but it worked as explained above, the hammer sent me to the forge of time and space.

9. rainmare

rainmare Member

Anyone Found the Harnessed lightning yet? I was thinking it might be in the Ritual Chamber since the Kly uses the lightning things to charge his healing bed.

10. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

11. Zeuriel

Zeuriel Guest

Maybe for the lightning we are missing part of the clue? To contain the lightning it makes sense that we need some sort of contraption to catch it. Sounds gnomish to me. I will search along those lines and see if I find anything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Wurm

Wurm Active Member

This more than anything else has me pretty soured on the game ATM, and the hunt for Epic 2.0 in particular.

13. Leedsen

Leedsen New Member

14. Ingerimm

Ingerimm New Member

I testet that at 3 days ago, but my hammer also bugged, no clue if this blocks the step. There was not an update for me.

15. rainmare

rainmare Member

that quest is needed to spawn the last named. so I doubt that's it, plus that's a x2 raid zone. I'm still thinking it might be in the Ritual Chamber, as thje Kly uses those electric orbs to power his frankenstien like healing bed

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Shmogre

Shmogre Active Member

Or the Gooblin King, where you use the Van de Graaff things to zap the curse off you.

17. Malleria

Malleria Member

Had the same idea and looked all around Ritual Chamber and Wizard's Den looking for some kind of machinery, lever, pillar, anything really that I could interact with and came up empty.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Stout

Stout New Member

Went into Throne of Storms (just because of its name) last named failed to pop so not sure if I'm missing an item to spawn a tougher version or if it bugged out

19. Leonitas

Leonitas New Member

doa rng drop came from an xbox, got an xbox on black bolt in algorithm...was not in there. gonna search zone with fine toothed comb tomorrow just to be sure.

20. Inire

Inire Not really an evil duck, just misunderstood.