1. I have corrected the e-mail settings so that outgoing e-mails from these forums should be sent now. If you tried to Register or Reset your Password, please try again!
    Dismiss Notice

City of Mist house ... so many possibilities

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cloudrat, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Cloudrat

Cloudrat New Member

I have been wandering around in my City of Mist house trying to decide what to do first, well after I make one into a huge warehouse where things are displayed to chose from easily. This place has my brain boggled at the choices that are available with all the large areas flat and water omg. I see museums and parks and a little slum in the corner. I can't wait to start touring finished instances of this one:) Please be sure to send Cloudrat a note on any server if you have one I can come visit:)

Cloudrat

• Like Like x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. Elyana

Elyana Member

I actually am considering making it a "Mall of America" kind of place. One building would be a grand cinamaplex and the other would be shops! Of course.. thinking about doing it and doing it are two entirely different things =p

• Like Like x 3
  3. ziboo

ziboo New Member

It is a monster! I've been storing in different areas, as it really sucks up stuff quickly. I can't want to see what the super-talented decorator/designers do though!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Rosebelle

Rosebelle New Member

I think that i finally have found a home where my crafters can display what they can make ;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Beae

Beae Guest

Yup, I'm having the same problem. Too many ideas. LOL I usually get inspired and then race through it, but this one I'm taking my time. All the ideas above sound great....and much more adventurous than I was planning.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cloudrat

Cloudrat New Member

I recently toured a finished CoM on Maj'dul named City of Mist The Brotherhood by Kareninaa, under massive homes atm:) very nicely done and thought out use of CoM and no reskinning. Parks and zen gardens and lots of things to see . I recommend a peek if you are in the area:)

• Like Like x 5
  7. katz

katz New Member

I just toured that house you mentioned. I love how it is decorated!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Beae

Beae Guest

Beautiful house done with a great deal of thought.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rosebelle

Rosebelle New Member

Very beautiful house you found Cloudrat.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ziboo

ziboo New Member

Cloudrat wrote: >>I recently toured a finished CoM on Maj'dul named City of Mist The Brotherhood by Kareninaa<<

Gorgeous home. Thanks for sharing Cloudrat. It was definitely worth the tour.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kareniaa

Kareniaa Guest

Thank you Cloudrat for mentioning my home, I'm so glad you and our other decorators enjoyed as well. Big hugs to all, your support is very much appreciated. I cannot wait to tour other CoM homes as there are so many ways to decorate and the talent in this game is just over the top! Big Hugs and Merry Christmas to all.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Rosebelle

Rosebelle New Member

Many hugs and Merry Xmas to u!

• Like Like x 1